Monday, March 24, 2008

Nick


I am one of the other dog's that live at the Blake's house. I am their first house dog and Stephanie is my mom. I have it pretty good here, a lot of laying around and eating bones. I also when to the groomers. My Mom says I look pretty. I only had this scarf on for about 1 hour and then I made it dissapear, they still can't find it. I think that they think I ate it but I will never tell!
In some of the photos to follow I look like I am mean to that fur ball Zeus but we never hurt each other, we are buddies!

1 comment:

Kunshier Family said...

You look nice Nick. I am sure your "mom" will not do to you what Zeus "mom' does to him. And I am sure everyone that you live with really likes the fact that you do NOT hump everything you can get on! Tell Zeus that if he wants to get back at his "mom" to find her shoes by the door and leave a steaming pile of poop in one of them. Then maybe the girly decore will stop.